Toyota SA Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Toyota SA for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Toyota SA invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2023.
This is a Learnership Programme where incumbents will complete the following training:
- Work in a team
- Safety Hand tools
- Assembly & manufacturing Drawing &
- Marking off Welding
- Operate & monitor production machines
- Prepare surfaces
- Fire fighting
- Operations & dispatch products
- National Technical Certificate [N3 – N6]
- Matric/Technical Matric with:
- Maths & Physical Science
- or Engineering Science, Electrical Trade Theory
- or Mechanical Trade Theory,
- or Motor trade Theory, Mechanical Drawing, Graphical Design,
Skills and Competencies:
- Good Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing Adaptability Analytical
- Accurate information gathering and analysis
How to apply
Application Deadline: 23 January 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.