South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI) Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at South African National Energy Development Institute (SANEDI) Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
SANEDI (South African National Energy Development Institute) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Sandton, Gauteng
SANEDI GRADUATE PROGRAMME – ENGINEERING AND INTERNAL AUDITING INTERNSHIPS
SANEDI (South African National Energy Development Institute) is offering a graduate programme with internship opportunities in various disciplines. Here are the details:
- Engineering Internships: 30 positions covering multiple disciplines
- Internal Auditing Internships: 2 positions
- and 1 X Communication and Stakeholder Engagement internship.
- Applied Research
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Secretariat
Sandton, South Africa
- 12 to 36 months, subject to 6-monthly performance evaluations
- 3-month probation period
To be considered for admission into the SANEDI Graduate Programme, applicants must have completed a degree or national diploma in the following disciplines:
- BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering
- BTech Electrical Engineering
- BSc/BEng Chemical Engineering
- BTech Chemical Engineering
- BSc/BEng Mechanical Engineering
- BTech Mechanical Engineering
- BSc/BEng Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- BTech Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- BSc/BEng Mechatronics Engineering
- BTech Mechatronics Engineering
- BSc/BEng Computer Engineering
- BTech Computer Engineering
- BSc/BEng Environmental Engineering
- BTech Environmental Engineering
Internal Auditing Graduates:
- BCom majoring in Internal Auditing
Interested candidates should email a detailed CV and motivation letter to the following address: Email: [email protected]
Ensure that your application includes all relevant information and is submitted before the closing date. Successful applicants will undergo a probationary period and regular performance evaluations throughout the internship.
If you meet the specified requirements and are seeking valuable experience in the energy sector, consider applying for the SANEDI Graduate Programme.
Application Deadline: 05 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.