Sappi Southern Africa Technician Traineeships (Electrical) Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at Sappi Southern Africa Technician Traineeships (Electrical) Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Sappi Southern Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Electrical Technical Trainee Programme 2023 / 2024.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Technician in Training – Electrical to complete a Technician in Training programme and to assist technicians by performing various project work, maintenance tasks, technical investigations and management tasks.
As an Technician in Training – Electrical, you will be responsible for:
- Complete the training and development as per the Technician in Training (TIT) programme
- Complete administrative training required for technicians
- Complete practical needed generic training for technicians
- Complete plant-specific equipment exposure and training as per discipline requirements
- Work with and assist the assigned area and section Engineer/s, Technicians with day-to-day tasks, projects, and associated work
- Act as a Maintenance Support/Foreman/Superintendent for a period as per the job profile for Technicians in Training
- Act as a Shift Foreman for a period as per the job profile for Technicians in Training
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
What are we looking for?
- A Trade Test Certificate in one of the following trades:
- Electrical H/C
- NQF level 6 National Diploma – N6/S4 in Electrical H/C
- 5 Years post apprentice experience
- Valid driving license
How to apply
Application Deadline: 22 September 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.