SANRAL Procurement Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at SANRAL Procurement for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd or SANRAL invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Procurement Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Application Closing Date : 16 March 2023
Internship Location: Bellville, Western Cape
The purpose of the internship is to provide exposure and experience to the graduates in the Procurement department at the various SANRAL offices relating to end – to – end Procurement processes. This exciting opportunity will enable graduates to work with skilled Procurement specialists on various projects in an aim to fulfil the overall SCM Mandate.
- NQF Level 6 Qualification (National Diploma/Degree) in Supply Chain Management, Public Management and/or Logistics or Commerce .
- No work experience required
Under the supervision of the Procurement Officer, the intern will be exposed to and
- Compile contract document
- Maintenance and updating of the contracts register of approved contracts
- Scanning old contract documents that are still active for uploading on SAP.
- Uploading current contracts on SAP.
- Creating PO on SAP4-HANA (old contracts)
- Inform end-users timeously of contract end date to ensure timeous procurement process of the new or follow-on contracts
- Updating the Register of Awarded Contracts
- Recording of Cancelled contracts
- Maintain a folder of contract extension memos
- Prepare the project File with checklist
- Prepare the tender recording registers
- Filing (electronic and manual) of records on EDMS
- Participate on the closing and recording of bids received
- Recording of tenders received and maintaining proper records of tenders received register.
- Assist the SCM officer to ensure the procurement of goods and services in line with the SCM policy and all applicable legislation.
- Create requisitions and purchase order and ensure it matches with the business specifications
- Updating the SCM checklist for auditing purposes
- Tracking receipts of A.1.1 and acknowledgement of addenda issued
- Send letters to unsuccessful bidders
- Follow up on orders and assist with supplier registration _SAP ARIBA
- Follow up on outstanding orders
- Assist with the creation of Purchase Orders
- Assist with uploading of tenders received into EDMS
- Coordinate submission of AG and Internal Audit RFIs
- Assist with SAP data cleanup
- Perform secretariat function for meetings
- Assist with administrative duties during tender evaluations
- Draw SCM verification reports (CSD, Tax, ECSA)
- Assist with WAF verifications
How to apply
Click here to apply online for SANRAL: Procurement Internships 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates