SANPark Financial Accounting/Internal Auditing Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at SANPark Financial Accounting/Internal Auditing Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Financial Accounting / Internal Auditing Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Table Mountain National Park, Cape Town
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their National Diploma (NQF6) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks till March 2025 with a monthly stipend of R6030.70. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have completed a National Diploma (NQF 6) under the above-mentioned discipline/ fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/ placement programme.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by the required documentation listed below to the following:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 712 0590
- Applications must be complete an application using this link: https://forms.office.com/r/N6EXpDFE4M
- Applicants must also email CV and recently certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID to [email protected] with reference: TMNPFIN24-25
- Failure to complete application form using the link and submitting the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per availability.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks.
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- Manual applications will not be accepted. Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Application Deadline: 21 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.