SABT Apprenticeship Programme 2021/2022 – How to Apply.
- Boilermaking (X2)
- Electrical (X2)
- Mechanical Fitter (X2)
Interested candidates must fit the following minimum criteria:
1. Completed/ certificated N2 with relevant trade theory (as a minimum).
2. Good communication skills (English written & oral).
3. Must be unemployed and not concurrently enrolled on any other learnership/ apprenticeship/ work experience programme.
4. Must have Technical interest and enthusiasm to become an artisan.
5. Previous work experience will be advantageous.
6. Be able to travel to the training center and the workplace for the entire duration of the 36-month programme
7. Be willing to go under an assessment process prior to selection.
8. Be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination.
9. Must be a team player with a good attitude and willingness to learn.
10. Must be a South African Youth (under the age of 35).
11. Be a South African citizen with an ID 12. Must be physically fit.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following:
- Fully completed and signed application form (attached hereto)
- Covering Letter indicating application for the Apprenticeship
- Curriculum Vitae – not more than 3 pages, in MS Word / PDF format
- Certified copy of theory certificate/s and other qualifications, if any
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified proof of residence NB: Applicants with fraudulent information and/or documents will be disqualified Closing date for applications: 28 May 2021 @ 23:59HRS
Applications to be submitted to [email protected] with the code APPIE2021quoted in the subject line.