SAB Graduate Internship Programme 2022 – How to Apply.
At ABInBev we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36-month programme that attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
If you want to accelerate your career, build your skills through cross-functional development and build your profile to be a future leader the Talent Acceleration Programme is for you!
The programme offers the following:
- 6 Month cycles.
- Rotation of work experience and teams.
- Individual and team evaluations.
Future forward development:
- Cross-functional experiences.
- On-the-job learning.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Leadership development.
- Accelerated growth and graduation (Global Management Trainees will be chosen from TAP).
- Accelerated career growth (top performers’ programme will be shorter in duration).
You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
- By programme start, a recent graduate with completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognized tertiary institution) achieved within the requisite timeframe.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short-duration contracts and does not apply.
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognized tertiary institution) achieved within the requisite timeframe.
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which the application is being submitted.
- Geographical mobility – if you are not JHB based, you will have to relocate.
- Fully proficient in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.