SAB ABInBev Technical Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the SAB ABInBev Technical Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
South African Breweries (SAB ABInBev) invites unemployed youth to apply for Technical Traineeship Programme 2023.
The South African Breweries (SAB ABInBev) is recruiting and invites applications for the Control & Automation Trainee Programme 2023.
The Control & Automation trainee programme is a structured 18-month programme which is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for graduates as well as familiarize them with the company culture and principles.
The rigour of the programme should ensure that an individual that has completed the programme can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- The Technical Traineeship is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Trainee is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles and the Control & Automation processes
- Apply VPO principles
- Participation in the team structures including acting roles in identified positions, i.e., within Maintenance, Planning Systems and Control Systems
- Complete and be competent in Generic Modules within VPO, Engineering Safety, Safety & Environment, Control & Automation
- Complete identified Projects within the Engineering C&A Training Programme
- Participation in projects in the Plant environment aligned to the program requirements and brewery priorities
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
- Manage and control manufacturing systems infrastructure, Control and automation processes, databases and applications to ensure sustained integrity and stability of the environment
- Proactively optimize manufacturing systems to improve quality, efficiency and/or functionality
- Lead users through manufacturing systems interventions and change
- Work in teams
- Coach, guide and assist with training of all production employees
- Facilitation, project management and development of systems and/or reports to satisfy the requirements of production
- Assist with ensuring that the manufacturing systems environment remains aligned with the manufacturing systems strategy
- Identify and motivate technical CAPIN justification
- Improvement of manufacturing systems, process control and database knowledge within Production
- Understand and assist with network, IT support and process control
- Knowledge of systems, object-oriented programming languages, SQL databases, process modelling and report development as well as conceptual design/automation
- PLC Programming knowledge (Siemens S7)
- Extensive knowledge of business processes
- Ability to implement effective problem solving
- Sound organizational skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of the Change Management Process
- Enquiring and analytical thinking ability
- Highly assertive
- A self starter with high energy and a bias for action
- Working knowledge of relevant international standards (e.g. S88, ANSI-SQL)
BSc\BTech Computer Science, Electrical\Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or relevant equivalent tertiary qualification
Minimum 2- 3 years relevant experience in Manufacturing systems Control and Automation environment
Choose the location you prefer for the Control & Automation programme to view further details and/or to apply.
How to apply
Application Deadline: Not specified
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.