PSG Bursary Scholarship Programme 2022 – How to Apply.
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year of engineering).
- Entry to the graduate program the following year.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support.
- Work exposure within the financial services industry.
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry.
- Energetic and solution-focused.
- Team orientated.
- Work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Be South African Citizens
- A final year/Honours/Masters student completing their degree in any one of the following:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Software Development, Industrial, Chemical).
- Actuarial Science.
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics.
- A good academic average.