PhD Scholarships in Business Information at University of Sydney 2021-2022– How to Apply.
PhD Scholarship in Business Information Systems Scholarships – University of Sydney Australia is open for International Students. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Business Information Systems taught at University of Sydney.
This scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to a PhD student to undertake advanced research within the discipline of Business Information Systems at the University of Sydney Business School.
PhD Scholarship in Business Information at the University of Sydney Australia is available to undertake PhD level programs at the University of Sydney.
The following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Information Systems
- This scholarship will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 per annum (indexed on 1 January each year) for three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- The scholarship may be extended for six months
International Students are eligible to apply.
- apply to the Discipline of Business Information System by the scholarship close date
- be willing to undertake advanced research within the discipline of Business Information Systems at the University of Sydney Business School
- hold an honors degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
A separate scholarship application is not required. All PhD candidates who apply to the Discipline of Business Information Systems by the close date will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.