Nedbank CIB Graduate Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Nedbank CIB for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Nedbank invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Application Closing Date: Not specified
Internship Location: Sandton, Gauteng
Nedbank are on the hunt for the best minds to join the Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) Graduate Programme 2023.
We’re looking for #YoungDifferenceMakers to join our team as we carve a distint future.
Our financial experts excel at doing business, but they’re also passionate about doing good for society.
If you believe you can write your own unique success story that can bring change to our continent, the country and your own life, then you’re the right person.
If you have completed your postgraduate qualification, or if you are currently registered in the final year of a four-year degree, with majors in:
- computer science;
- engineering (all fields);
- information technology;
- data analytics;
- finance and economics;
- MCom (risk management of finacial markets);
- MPhil (mathematical finance); or
- environmental science.
About the Graduate Programme
We see our graduates as part of our leadership pipeline, and that is why our graduate programme offers the following:
- A four-month foundational Corporate and Investment Banking programme offered by an international service provider.
- A 12-month programme covering elements such as personal leadership and the latest developments in fintech, business acumen and systems thinking, offering you the opportunity to be involved with a Nedbank CIB-endorsed corporate social investment project as well as action learning projects.
- Permanent employment if you’re accepted into the graduate programme, offering you unique Nedbank experience.
- Standard employee benefits and the opportunity to engage with top-management teams about the vision for CIB.
By joining our CIB graduate programme, you’ll have:
- the chance to accelerate your career by working with top industry leaders;
- exposure to theoretical and practical training;
- access to an alumni network of peers, based on a joint experience; and
- the opportunity to learn how to bring changes in a big business through disruption and innovation.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Nedbank: CIB Graduate Internships 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates