Metropolitan Trading Company Graduate Internship Programme 2021 – How to Apply.
Metropolitan Trading Company (MTC) is an entity owned by the City of Joburg Metropolitan Municipality (the City) tasked with operating Johannesburg Broadband Network (JBN).
- Supply Chain Management.
- Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology/Business Administration.
- Risk and Compliance Management.
- Internal Audit.
- Public Relations/Public Management/Public Administration.
- Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in any field specified above.
- Applicants are only opened to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma.
NOTE: Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered. if after your appointment it is established that you have given false information you will be liable to instant dismissal .
Contact Person: HR Department Tel No: (011) 0320 250
We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply
A comprehensive CV, certified copies of your Qualifications and certified ID copy should be delivered to:
Braampark Office Park 33 Hoofd Street
Ground Floor (Braamfontein). Or email [email protected]
Application Deadline: 6th April 2021 at 16:00.