Mazars CA(SA) Audit Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Mazars CA(SA) Audit Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Mazars is welcoming applications from South African students for the CA(SA) Audit Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
About the Mazars Bursary: Mazars, a global and leading audit, accounting, advisory, tax, and consulting firm, is offering bursaries to students pursuing SAICA-accredited degrees at SAICA-accredited tertiary institutions. Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and financial need.
Bursaries will be awarded for the following:
- Studies towards a SAICA-accredited degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- SAICA-accredited tertiary institution
Responsibilities of Bursary Recipients:
Bursary recipients will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Submit academic results to Mazars at the end of every semester
- Take part in vacation work (at least one during the course of your studies)
- Complete a 3-year SAICA training contract with Mazars
- Attend Mazars social functions when required
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying. Please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered:
- South African citizenship
- Currently in Matric or completed Matric
- Studying or intending to study full-time towards a SAICA-accredited degree in 2024 (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- Studying or intending to study at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution
- Strong academic record
- Financial need
- Commitment to your studies and a career with Mazars
- Preference will be given to EE students, but all candidates will be considered, in line with the Mazars transformation policy.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online at the Mazars Bursary Application 2024. (Reference number: MAZ230921-1)
Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and Apply. Enter “StudentRoom” in the field asking how you heard about the Mazars bursary.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results or certificate
- University provisional acceptance letter, if currently in Matric
- Full academic record, including most recent transcripts, if currently studying (on institution’s letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary.
Application Deadline: 12 November 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.