Matjhabeng Municipality Traffic Officer Learnerships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at Matjhabeng Municipality Traffic Officer Learnerships 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Matjhabeng Municipality invites unemployed youth to apply for Traffic Officer Learnership Programme 2024.
Learnership Location: Welkom, Free State
Traffic Officer Learnerships at Matjhabeng Municipality:
Number of Posts:
- 36 positions are available.
- The learnership program is part of Matjhabeng Municipality’s commitment to addressing youth unemployment and providing opportunities for skills enhancement.
- The training will be conducted by Matjhabeng Traffic Training Academy and will last for 12 months.
- South African citizens with Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- SAPS Clearance results with no criminal record.
- Medical Examination proof.
- Applicants must permanently reside within the jurisdiction of Matjhabeng Local Municipality.
- Pass a written assessment and an interview.
- Pass a physical assessment.
- Submit SAPS Clearance results. No other criminal clearances will be accepted.
- Maintain levels of fitness and undergo ongoing fitness assessments.
- Completion of the training does not guarantee a permanent position.
- Extensive physical training is required, in accordance with the Firearm and Ammunitions Act.
- Successful candidates will wear a uniform, work shifts, and in all weather conditions.
- Only candidates residing in Matjhabeng will be accommodated.
How to Apply:
- Enquiries can be forwarded to Mr. N. Mtirara at 057 391 3119.
- Candidates must submit a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including original certified copies of qualifications, to The Senior Manager Human Resources, P.O Box 708 Welkom 9460, or hand it to the Matjhabeng Municipal Main Buildings.
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will disqualify applicants.
- Candidates must not canvass any Councillor or Senior Official for preference.
- The municipality complies with affirmative action in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Closing Date Reminder:
- The closing date for applications is 09 February 2024.
- If applicants are not contacted for an interview within six weeks after the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
- The Matjhabeng Municipality reserves the right not to fill any advertised position(s).
Application Deadline: 09 February 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.