Lephalale TVET College Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Lephalale TVET College Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Lephalale TVET College invites unemployed youth to apply for 12 months Learnership Programme 2023.
- Reference No: Skills/NSF/02/23
- Stipend: R 2 500 per month
- Expected start date: 3rd July 2023
Lephalale TVET College is inviting suitable unemployed South African youth between 18 – 35 years to apply for the following Learnership Programmes.
- Building and Civil Construction NQF Level 3
- Food and Beverages Services NQF Level 4
- Electronics NQF Level 4
- Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF Level 3
- End-User Computing NQF Level 3
To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must meet the following minimum conditions:
- Have Matric I Grade 12 / NCV level 4
Please attach the following as part of the application:
- Cover letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified Copies [not older than six (06) months) including ID copy and
- Proof of residence
Applications marked Attention: Skills Development with reference number must be hand delivered at:
- Lephalale TVET College, Lephalale Campus Central office at the reception (Cnr Nelson Mandela & Ngoako Ramatihodi Drives Onverwacht Lephalale 0557).
- Modimolle Campus (Le Grant Building, Nelson Mandela Drive, Modimolle, 0510)
- and/or Bela Bela Skills Centre (Commando Building. Van Der Merwe Street, Bela Bela, 0480).
NB: Training will take place at different places such as Lephalale, Modimolle and Bela Bela
Closing date: 31 March 2023 @12 hr 00.
No late applications will be considered.
For more information, please contact Bela Bela Skills Centre (Ms Rethabile Mogoboya) 014 753 4900 I 076 396 6295.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.