Kozminski University International Scholarships Programme 2021-2022 – How to Apply.
Kozminski University International Scholarships Programme 2021-2022 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows for a master level program(s) in the field of English taught at Kozminski University.
Kozminski University International Scholarships Programme 2021-2022 is available to undertake Master’s level programs at Kozminski University.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
Kozminski University will provide the 7 500 PLN for students to complete their education in Poland.
International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. The maximum score is 100 points – 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified for the program.
How to Apply
To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of passport/ ID, Copy of the medical insurance, and photo.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a legalized high school diploma with an apostle or another foreign document that entitles them to continue education at the university level.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a certificate of English ( B2 or FCE, TOEFL, IELTS) unless English is their native language or it is the language of instruction at your home University.