Komatsu South Africa Apprenticeships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Apprenticeship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Apprenticeship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Apprenticeship programmes at Komatsu South Africa Apprenticeships 2024 and how to apply.
A Apprenticeship is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Komatsu South Africa invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2024
Apprenticeship Location: Mogalakwena, Limpopo
Komatsu South Africa has an exciting opportunity for passionate young people to join the 4-year Apprentice program at our Mogalakwena branch.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics.
- Must reside in Mogalakwena or surrounding areas.
Must have passed the following subjects on NQF Level 3:
- Mathematics /Technical Mathematics.
- N3 Diesel Trade Theory and/ or
- Observing, learning, and understanding a wide range of technical skill modules and processes while under the instruction of skilled technical staff.
- To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, undertaking tasks as instructed, and increasing overall contribution to the organization.
- To undertake and successfully complete prescribed apprentice modules as per merSETA throughout the training period, achieving theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
- Learning and understanding the importance of health and safety within the workspace.
- To learn how to maintain workshop equipment and to keep it in good repair.
- To maintain a logbook throughout the apprenticeship period, recording projects that have been undertaken and the skills learned.
- To maintain and ensure general good housekeeping of the workplace.
- To maintain a smart appearance and to always act in a professional manner.
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the role.
- Accepting Responsibility
- Adapting to Change
- Displaying Technical Expertise
- Working Safely
- Demonstrating Tenacity and Perseverance
How to apply
Documents to be attached
- Identification document (ID) (Certified not older than 3 months)
- Qualifications (Certified not older than 3 months)
Application Deadline: Not specified
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.