IMas Finance Debt Recovery Learnerships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at IMas Finance Debt Recovery Learnerships 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
IMas Finance invites unemployed youth to apply for Debt Recovery Learnership Programme 2024.
Learnership Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
The 12-month Leanership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualification in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience. The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification.
Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
Stioend: R4 500 pm
Duration: 12 months contract
During the learnership programme, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Secure promise to pays from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with valuators, tracers, sheriffs and lien holders
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up of legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgements
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics or Accounting
- Currently not registered for any studies
- Currently not working
NB. Applicants must be available to start with the learnership in February 2024
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.