Hillary Construction Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Hillary Construction Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Hillary Construction invites South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Fields of Study:
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
Bursary Coverage: The Hillary Construction Bursary will cover various expenses, including:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Exam fees
- Monthly allowances for accommodation, food, and traveling expenses
- Study-related equipment (subject to request)
Renewability: Bursary recipients will be offered a Learnership in Road Construction for one year (Gap Year), during which funding for the following year will be considered.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via telephone or email and required to attend an interview and psychometric testing at the Hillary Construction Head Office in Polokwane. If you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible for the Hillary Construction Bursary, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Have completed Matric with an exemption certificate
- Be studying towards a National Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, or Surveying
- Be enrolled in a recognized and accredited South African University or University of Technology
- University student applicants must have achieved a minimum “C” symbol for Mathematics and Science in Matric
- University of Technology applicants must have achieved a minimum “D” symbol for Mathematics and Science in Matric
- Have a minimum overall average of 65% in current studies
How to Apply: If you meet the eligibility criteria, submit the following documents via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Hillary Construction Bursary 2024”:
- Full tertiary academic record on the institution’s letterhead
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Candidates who meet all the criteria will receive a copy of the official application form from Hillary Construction.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.