Glencore SA Analytical Chemistry In-Service Training Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Glencore SA Analytical Chemistry In-Service Training Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Glencore SA invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Analytical Chemistry In-Service Training Programme 2023.
- Completed S4 in Analytical Chemistry
- A confirmation letter from university for In-Service training
- Work rotational shifts when required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Medical fitness
In this role you will be responsible to the Superintendent (Lab) for the following:
- Analysis of incoming raw materials and output materials
- Verifying and reporting of results to different departments
- Be part of the production team
- Adhere to the companies’ health, safety, environment and community standards
- With the guidance of a Mentor, complete the required tasks for Practical 1 (P1) and Practical (P2) within a 12-month period on a Fixed Term Contract.
How to apply
Apply now by submitting your application form (CV with community forum stamp for doorstep communities, qualifications, and Proof of residence attached) to: [email protected]. Alternatively dropped in the recruitment drop box at Lion change house or Vantech security Please indicate advertisement reference number clearly in the e-mail subject line.
- Start your application by clicking the “APPLY HERE” button.
- Login to an existing account or reset your password
- Preview Application Form
Download the full guideline document here: LIOHR133 – Experiential Training Analytical Chemistry P1P2
Application Deadline: 23 March 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.