Fidelity Services Group HR Internship 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Fidelity Services Group for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Fidelity Services Group invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Application Closing Date: 07 April 2023
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Fidelity Services Group is recruiting and invites applications for the Human Resources Internship Programme 2023.
The overall purpose of the job: We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
This position reports to theHuman Resources Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding process for new hires.
- Cross-collaborate with the team to enhance the operations of the department.
- Assist with human resources-related administration.
- Plan and coordinate HR events or functions.
- Maintaining an effective filing system and updating the internal HR database.
- Assist with the annual BBB-EE audit process.
- Assist with the implementation of Organisational Development and Employee Wellness initiatives.
READ ALSO:Scaled Impact: Paid Internship Programme 2023
- Assisting the HR Manager and Transformation Executive with ad hoc projects.
- Receiving HR-related queries and refer employees to the right member of the team.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of N6 /Diploma/Degree in Human Resources/Industrial psychology or related field
- Proficiency in Ms. Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
- Work well in the team and be able to drive individual assignments/projects.
- The ability to multi-task will be key for this role.
- Understanding of labor laws BCEA, LRA, EEA, SDA, BBB-EE
- Works well under pressure
- Works well as part of a team
- Great planning and organizing skills
- Analytically orientated
- Great negotiation skills
- Accurate and detail orientated
How to apply
Click here to apply online for Fidelity Services Group: HR Internship 2023
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date: 07 April 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates