FASSET Graduate Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at FASSET for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Application Closing Date: 13 February 2023
Internship Location: Randburg, Gauteng
FASSET is offering an internship programme for 2023/2024 Financial Year. The programme will be offered for a non-renewable period of 12 months. Applicants are invited from unemployed graduates, who are in possession of a National Diploma/Degree in the in the below mentioned fields of study.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Graduates Internship Programme 2023
Stipend: Stipend: R5000 pm
National Diploma/Degree in:
- Information Technology (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/ITC/2023)
- Computer Science (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/ITC/2023)
- Risk Management or Compliance or Auditing (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/RIS/2023)
- Marketing (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/MKT/2023)
- BA or BCom with research as a module (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/RES/2023)
- LLB (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/LLB/2023)
- Business Administration (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Business Management (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Public Administration (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Public Management (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Accounting / Finance (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
- Project Management (Ref No: FAS/INTERN/PQA/2023)
TVET Work-Based Experience (WBE)
Stipend: R3500.00 – R5100.00 pm
N6 Certificate (Theory Component) in:
- Human Resources Management (Ref No: FAS/WBE/HRM/2023)
- Financial Management (Ref No: FAS/WBE/CFO/2023)
- Management Assistant (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
- Public Administration (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
- Public Management (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
- Business Administration (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
- Business Management (Ref No: FAS/WBE/MAA/2023)
Please note: Applications are open to South African citizens only.
How to apply
NB. Please quote the Reference Number on the email subject as stated above for the relevant internship. An email without the Reference as a subject/heading will be disqualified because the application cannot be traced.
- A two-page Curriculum Vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of Identity Document,
- Certified matric certificate, qualifications and academic record/statement
Send Applications to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 13 February 2023 @16:30
For any inquiries regarding the Internship Opportunities, please contact Mr Karabo Dikgore, Human Resources Department at (011) 476 – 8570.
Should you not hear from FASSET within 10 days after closing date please consider your application unsuccessful. Correspondence is limited to shortlisted applicants only. Applicants will be expected to undergo an interview (assessment)
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates