Eskom Industrial Engineer-in-Training Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Eskom Industrial Engineer-in-Training Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Eskom invites unemployed graduates to apply for Industrial Engineer-in-Training Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa
Industrial Engineer-in-Training Position at Eskom
Eskom is a South African electricity public utility, established in 1923 as the Electricity Supply Commission (ESCOM) and now the largest producer of electricity in Africa. Eskom generates, transmits, and distributes electricity to industrial, mining, commercial, agricultural, and residential customers, and redistributors. The company’s mission is to provide sustainable electricity solutions to grow the economy and improve the quality of life for the people of South Africa and its neighboring countries.
Industrial Engineer-in-Training Position
- Position: Industrial Engineer-in-Training x3 Polokwane
- Vacancy type: External
- Task Grade: L07
- Area of Specialization: To undergo a Training Programme in various fields.
- Department: Maintenance & Operations
- Business Unit: Limlanga Cluster
- Location: South Africa (Limpopo)
- Reference Number: LP EIT101 Re adv 2
- Closing Date: 24/01/2024
- BEng/BSc degree in Industrial Engineering x3
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts
- Conscientious and self-disciplined approach
- Responsible and committed
- Emotional resilience
- Ability to perform physical work
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Give inputs and compile planning proposals within the Control and/or Power plant environment.
- Produce preliminary and detailed designs pertaining to Control and/or Power Delivery projects.
- Perform inspections and general operation and maintenance work on Control and Power plant assets at substations.
- Appreciate the role of the Capital Programme Department in the execution of various categories of projects in the Cluster.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 24 January 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.