Dragon Engineering Learnership Programme 2022 – How to Apply.
Dragon Precision Engineering is a BEE level 1 medium-sized Engineering company based in Estcourt. We strongly believe in performing beyond the expectations of our clients. With 33 years of experience and well-staffed with highly trained individuals Dragon, Precision Engineering believes that its focus on professionalism will contribute positively to the BEE policy and development of the country in general.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or N1-N6 preferably in Welding/ Boilermaker or Mechanical Engineering.
- Certified ID copy.
- Certified certificate (N1-N6).
- Certified matric certificate.
- Younger than 35 years of age.
- Not registered for the same programme at SETA before not currently registered with any SETA for any program.
How to Apply
Please email CV to [email protected] or hand deliver at Dragon Precision Engineering @ 217 Loskop Road, Estcourt. Contacts: 036 352 4825
Application Deadline: 15th September 2021.
Location: Escort, KZN.
Duration: 3 Months course Structured learning journey.