Dannhauser Local Municipality Finance Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Dannhauser Local Municipality Finance for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Dannhauser Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: 26 May 2023
Internship Location: Dannhauser, KwaZulu-Natal
Dannhauser Local Municipality is recruiting and invites unemployed graduates to submit applications for Finance Internships 2023.
Closing date: 26 May 2023
Dannhauser Local Municipality incorporating Hattingspruit and Durnacol with its seat at Dannhauser invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
- DEPARTMENT: FINANCE
- VACANCY: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERNS (5 POSTS)
- TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: 24 MONTH CONTRACT
- REMUNERATION: R109 992.00
- Grade 12
- Recent Graduates with a three-year Degree/ National Diploma in Financial Management (Economics, Finance or Accounting, Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Supply Chain Management)
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Windows XP, Internet, etc.)
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Willingness to work long hours occasionally.
- Maturity, analytic ability and integrity;
- Ability to meet deadlines and working under pressure
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Implementing of GRAP and Budgeting Reforms;
- Financial and performance reporting;
- Change risks and project management;
- Expenditure and Revenue Management;
- Supply Chain/ procurement Management;
- Asset Management;
- Implementation of MFMA;
- Development and implementation of financial policies.
All applications should be accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of all qualifications.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO APPLICATION BY E-MAIL OR FAX WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Applicants should note that if they are not notified of the outcome of their applications within 30 days of the closing date for submission of applications, they may conclude that their applications were not successful.
The municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment following the placement of this advertisement.
How to apply
Applications should be marked “FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERNS” shall be hand delivered to the Municipal Manager, 8 Church Street, Dannhauser, 3080, or posted to: Private Bag X1011, Dannhauser
Any enquiries relating to this advertisement may be directed to the Director Corporate Services, Mr MV Ntanzi, at 8 Church Street, Dannhauser, office no. 5 main building of Head Office, alternatively on 034 621 2666 ext 703 during office hours commencing from 07H30 — 16H00, with a lunch interval between 13H00 — 13H30.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates