Danish State Sponsored Scholarships at Roskilde University 2021-2022 – How to Apply.
Danish State Sponsored Scholarships at Roskilde University Denmark is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Communication Sciences, Cultural Encounters, Public Administration, Politics, Development Studies, Global Studies, Physical Modelling, Mathematical Modelling, Spatial Designs, Nordic Urban Planning taught at Roskilde University.
Danish State Sponsored Tuition Fee Scholarships – Roskilde University Denmark is available to undertake Masters level programs at Roskilde University.
- Master in Communication Studies and Cultural Encounters
- Master in Cultural Encounters and Communication Studies
- Master in International Public Administration and Politics
- Master in International Development Studies and Global Studies
- Master in Mathematical Physical Modelling
- Master in Spatial Designs and Society
- Master in Nordic Urban Planning Studies
- Tuition fee waiver and a scholarship of DKK 7,800 per month to cover living expenses in Denmark.
- The tuition fee waiver and scholarship have a maximum length of 22 months for programmes that start in September.
International students are eligible.
In order to be eligible to apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship, you must be a non-EU/EEA citizen that is required to pay tuition fees and apply to one of the master’s programmes that offer scholarships.
How to Apply
You apply by uploading a motivational letter and CV outlining your academic and occupational background to your online application for admission to the master’s programmes within the application deadlines. Read the information on how to apply for admission to the master’s programmes.
Enrolled students cannot re-apply for a tuition fee waiver and scholarship
It is not possible to apply or re-apply for the tuition fee waiver and scholarship for a later semester than your semester of admission. You are only able to apply for the tuition fee waiver and scholarship as part of your application for admission to the selected master’s programmes.
Application Deadline:15th January (Annual).