CSIR Admin HR Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at CSIR Admin HR for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
CSIR invites unemployed graduates to apply for Admin / HR Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: 09 May 2023
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
The CSIR has internship opportunities for Human Resources Administrators in the Human Capital Portfolio within the Learning and Capability Development department. The incumbents will provide secretarial and administration support to Graduate Development Manager and the team in ensuring the efficient and effective smooth running of the graduate development department.
They will also be responsible for coordinating with various bursars and students for HR operational support activities of the department; serve as a liaison between clusters and the graduate development department to ensure the efficient and effective smooth running of the HR department. These positions are based in Pretoria.
- Manage the Graduate Development manager’s office by ensuring diary management, do travel and accommodation arrangements; having documentation ready for meetings; manage and control the department’s stationery; co-ordinate equipment maintenance; telephonic communication;
- Maintain an efficient and effective filing system (electronic and paper) and receiving and dispatching documentation through a mechanism to track documentation flow to ensure document management;
- Produce documents by using all required software, including presentations; document formatting, spreadsheets, etc. for the department;
- Arrange meetings; invites, equipment, etc. according to the needs of the department, for example induction;
- Draft agendas for meetings and/ or minute taking in line with specific meeting purpose and objective to follows up on actions to be taken;
- Manage information by downloading data and reporting on Bursary/student data on a monthly basis to ensure the reliability of the Graduate Development department’s data;
- A National diploma in: Administration or HR related field;
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Service orientation;
- Good relationship builder;
- Self-Reliance, use own discretion, initiative;
- Problems solving skills;
- Ability to exercise tact and good judgement with highly sensitive information
- Organising skills.
How to apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates