The Management of Africa Digital Media Institute is pleased to announce the comprehensive list of courses offered at the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This list contains undergraduate programmes, postgraduate programmes, Diploma programmes, and certificate programmes offered for the 2022/2023 academic session.
List of Courses Offered at Africa Digital Media Institute 2022/2023
Prospective students can check the approved programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
- Certificate in Multimedia(Multimedia)
- Certificate in Video Production
- Certificate in Game Design and Development(Game Design)
- Certificate in Graphic Design(Graphic Design)
- Certificate in Fashion Design(Fashion Design)
- Certificate in Photography and Audio Visual(Photography)
- Certificate in Mass Communication(Mass Communication)
- Certificate in Public Relations(Public Relations)
- Certificate in Interior Design and Decoration(Interior Design and Decoration)
- Certificate in Software Development(Software Development)
- Digital Marketing(Digital Marketing)
- 3D Digital Animation(Animation)
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Media Communications(Journalism)
- Diploma in TV and Film Production(TV & Film Production)
- Diploma in Mobile Programming(Android)
- Diploma in Mobile App and Game Development(Mobile App and Game Development)
- Diploma in Sound Engineering(Sound Engineering)
- Diploma in Animation and Motion Graphics(Animation and Motion Graphics)
- Diploma in Graphic Design(Graphic Design)
- Diploma in Music/Video Production
- Diploma in Fashion Design(Fashion Design)
- Diploma in Software Development(Software Development)
- Diploma in Mass Communication(Mass Communication)
- Diploma in Public Relations(Public Relations)
- Diploma in Interior Design(Interior design)
- Diploma in Digital Media Communication(Digital Media Communication)
For enquiries or more information, kindly visit the university website or contact the university via their contact address for assistance.