Corteva Agriscience Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Corteva Agriscience Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Corteva Agriscience invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Centurion | Delmas | Greytown | Kroonstad | Roslyn | South Africa
Applications are invited for the Corteva Agriscience 2024 South Africa Graduate Internship, an occupation-based learning programme aimed at building skills with economic value. Corteva Agriscience, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, is committed to enriching the lives of producers and consumers, ensuring progress for generations to come.
- Opportunity: Be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to pressing agricultural challenges.
- Assignments: Engage in challenging work assignments that grow your skills and experiences.
- International Exposure: Opportunities for international rotations and relocations.
- Inclusive Environment: Join a diverse, inclusive work environment where employees are encouraged to be themselves.
- Professional Growth: Access dedicated resources to grow your professional skills, industry expertise, and personal perspectives.
- Networking: Strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support: Receive support for health and well-being through world-class benefits and meaningful work.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Technical diploma/degree preferred.
- Other requirements as per the program (see the program list below).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong communication skills in teaching techniques, evaluating results, arranging and following up on schedules across various internal audiences.
- Accreditations specific to testing areas are preferred.
- Ability to work in an environment containing mold, dust, and treatment fumes.
- Ability to supervise testing conducted by others.
- Willingness to assist and train less experienced assistants on targeted testing or other skills.
- Ability to understand and follow standard company testing rules and procedures and to learn and accept new and additional skills or work assignments.
- Ability to cooperate with others in testing and operations functions.
How to apply
Note: For specific program requirements, please refer to the program list provided below.
Application Deadline: 30 January 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.