Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Thapelo Madibeng Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Thapelo Madibeng Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) invites eligible South African students to submit applications for the Thapelo Madibeng Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Applications are now open for the Construction Education and Training Authority (CETA) Thapelo Madibeng Bursary Scheme 2024. The bursary aims to support matriculants, undergraduates, Masters, and PhD candidates pursuing construction-related qualifications.
About CETA: Established in April 2000 after the Skills Development Act, CETA aims to influence training and skills development in the construction and built environment sector. The entity’s objective is to ensure the sector has capable individuals for current and future opportunities.
Bursary Coverage: Successful candidates can receive a maximum bursary of R120,000.00 per year, covering registration, tuition, books, meals, accommodation, and other necessary expenses. Additional funding for research, printing, laboratory costs, and fieldwork may also be considered.
Bursary Study Fields Available: The bursary is available for construction-related qualifications at South African Universities, Universities of Technology, and TVET Colleges.
- South African citizens under-graduate and post-graduate students in construction-related fields may apply.
- Learners registered with a public institution, studying qualifications aligned with bursary requirements, can apply.
- Applicants currently benefiting from NSFAS or other public funding schemes cannot apply.
- Immediate family members of CETA employees cannot apply.
- Applicants must be 35 years or younger at the time of application (except for post-graduate studies).
Selection Criteria: Candidates meeting the minimum academic pass mark and eligibility criteria of their institution will be considered. Preference will be given to designated groups as per CETA’s Transformation Policy.
How to Apply: Required documents:
- Certified copy of ID
- Guardian/parents’ proof of income or unemployment affidavit
- Acceptance letter from the tertiary institution
- Full academic history for current students
- Grade 11 and 12 academic results for 2023 matriculants
Application Deadline: January 12, 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.