BMW YES Internships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at BMW YES Internships 2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
BMW invites unemployed graduates to apply for YES Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Midrand Campus, Johannesburg and Plant in Rosslyn, Pretoria.
BMW Group South Africa is hosting Yes4Youth participants in 2024. The YES Program is a collaborative effort to address youth unemployment in South Africa, enabling youth to develop new skills and gain meaningful workplace experience. The program is tailored to empower participants with hands-on work experience in their chosen field.
The program is aimed at participants between the ages of 18 and 34, who have completed their studies; have not participated in the Yes4Youth program before, and are currently unemployed.
Participants will be based in Gauteng at the following locations:
- Midrand Campus, Johannesburg, or
- Plant in Rosslyn, Pretoria.
A University Degree or National Diploma in the following career streams:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- Virtual Communication
- Informational Technology (IT) – JAVA Training Course; Information Systems degree; SAP System certificate; ABAP Certification; Computer Programming
- Finance, Accounting or Tax Degree
- Political Sciences
- BSc/ BEng/ BTech: Mechanical Engineering
- BSc/ BEng/ BTech: Industrial Engineering
- BSc/ BEng/ BTech: Electrical Engineering
- BSc/ BEng/ BTech: Light Current Electrical Engineering
- BSc/ BEng/ BTech: Chemical Engineering
- BSc/ BEng/ BTech: Metallurgical Engineering
- Supply Chain
- Trade: Auto Electrician/Spray Painter/ Panel Beater (Matric and relevant Trade certificate)
- Public Relations
- Food Technology or Hospitality
- Project Management
- Business Management
How to Apply
Please attach your CV, ID copy, Academic Record, Qualification certificate, National Diploma, Matric Certificate, or any relevant Certificates for your qualification as part of your supporting documents when applying.
Application Deadline: 26 January 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.