Bell Equipment Graduate Internships 2023-2025 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Bell Equipment for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Bell Equipment invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Internship Application Closing Date: 26 May 2023
4x Graduate In Training Programme -Full Stack Software Developer: 24 Months Graduate In Training Programme
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
This 24-month opportunity is open to candidates who have graduated, in 2019/2020/2021/2022.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science) or equivalent qualification.
- Please attach academic transcript, CV and ID, to be considered for the position
- Demonstrated strong software process discipline including best-practice design, development, testing, and build/deploy disciplines.
- Possess good awareness of latest technology & development principals.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Understanding of Cross-browser/ functional / performance issues.
- Ability to adapt and work on varying assignments and multiple projects.
Bell Equipment is recruiting for 2 x Graduate In Training – ERP Junior Business Analyst: Sales & Distribution, Vehicle Management System and Service (SD/VMS/CS)
This 24-month opportunity is open to candidates who have graduated, in 2019/2020/2021/2022, with one of the following qualifications or similar appropriate equivalent:
BSc / BEng in one of the following fields:
- Computer Engineering / Computer Science / IT / Informatics
- Computer Science / IT / Information Technology / Information Systems Management
How to apply
Click here to apply here to apply online for 4x Graduate In Training Programme -Full Stack Software Developer: 24 Months Graduate In Training Programme
Click here to apply online for Graduate In Training – ERP Junior Business Analyst
Please attach academic records to be considered for the position.
Please attach a copy of ID.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates