AVI Apprenticeship Programme 2022 – How to Apply.
We are looking for, you, 16 apprentices (Electricians, Fitter, Millwright & Instrumentation) who would like to join a company that employs real people to do exceptional things.
Are you ready?
Why our Apprentices choose AVI:
- Real exposure and practical learning in actual working environments.
- Encouraged to be involved and think of alternative solutions to genuine business issues.
- Constant mentorship, guidance, and support.
- Offered meaningful work and opportunities to contribute.
- Held accountable for quality and delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Follow all of the employer’s lawful instructions immediately.
- Obey all workplace health and safety (including dress and equipment) and code of conduct workplace rules.
- Attend work, perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies negotiated in the training plan.
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan.
- Pay tuition and student fees to your training organization (your employer may pay these on your behalf).
- Keep the training record in their possession, and produce it to their employer and/or training organization, when requested.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior.
- Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice’s or trainee’s possession as a result of the training remain the property of the employer.
- Understand that all information obtained from the employer and given in confidence must be kept confidential.
What you will need to be considered:
- Matric essential
- FET college (completed and passed) minimum of N2 in one of the following related Engineering Trades:
- Mechanical – Fitter
- Willing to work shifts.
- Willing to enter into a 3-year contract.
- Willing to participate in optional learning programmes.
- Available immediately.
What makes you exceptional;
- Being focused on finding solutions to problems.
- Finding facts and applying logic.
- Adopting a conceptual approach when developing new ideas.
- Being reliable and completing work within agreed timelines.
- Producing high-quality work, being meticulous, and checking the details.
- Building and strengthening relationships with others.
- Coping well with pressure and remaining calm and composed.
- Being confident and articulate when communicating.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply online.