Afgri: Internships 2022/2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Afgri for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Afgri invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 21 October 2023
Graduate: Junior Investment Analyst (Centurion)
Assist in analysing financial and business information and assist with preparing recommendations to management that enable the Group to make well-informed investment decisions and to value its businesses accurately.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING REQUIRED
- B Com degree in Accounting / Finance / Investments/ Economics.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in the financial sector would be an added advantage.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Study and analyse information influencing investment programs (price, yield, stability and future trends in the investment risk).
- Research and analysis of markets.
- Extract data needed using Excel from management and websites.
- Analyse data to identify trends, and produce reports and charts communicating trends within data to business stakeholders.
- Present information generated from data to management teams.
- Interpret financial results in the form of reports and financial models.
- Assist in the process of planning, organising, implementing and monitoring investment opportunities.
- Assisting management in the preparation of investor information and communication as well as the preparation of financial models.
- Assist in identifying business process improvements (Cost savings or efficiency improvements).
- Performing predictive analytics in support of optimizing end-to-end business processes.
- Assist in the due diligence process (models, business plans, reports and presentations) of assigned new ventures and/or divestments.
- ERP System Knowledge would be an added advantage.
- MS Office Suite.
- Ability to write reports and present outputs.
- Strong analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of valuation methodologies
- Ability to handle constructive feedback
- Team player
- results driver
- ability to work with people and data.
How to apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.