Adcock Ingram Millwright Apprenticeships 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Apprenticeship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Apprenticeship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Apprenticeship programmes at Adcock Ingram Millwright Apprenticeships 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A Apprenticeship is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Adcock Ingram invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Millwright Apprenticeship Programme 2024.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 26 January 2024
Apprenticeship Location: Wadeville, South Africa
About Adcock Ingram:
- Adcock Ingram is a leading South African pharmaceutical manufacturer listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- The company manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide range of healthcare products and is a leading supplier to both the private and public sectors.
- Adcock Ingram recently expanded into the Homecare market through the acquisition of Plush.
- The company is a level two B-BBEE contributor.
Working at Adcock Ingram:
- Adcock Ingram offers a wide range of careers in various environments, including research and development, manufacturing, quality assurance and control, logistics, customer service, marketing, sales, regulatory affairs, legal, human capital, finance and administration, and information technology.
- Ensure that all manufacturing equipment is serviced and maintained according to specifications and in line with good engineering practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation artisans.
- Repair equipment failures to restore functionality.
- Perform preventive maintenance work to ensure optimal equipment output.
- Conduct root cause analysis to prevent recurring failures.
- Complete job cards on time with all relevant information.
- Ensure equipment safety before conducting work.
- Adhere to cGMP per Adcock Ingram Critical Care (pty) Ltd requirements.
- Decide on parts replacement and additional work required.
- Determine if further intervention is necessary after inspection.
- Decide on additional activities to improve performance.
- Develop and acquire the required skills to work independently after training.
- Grade 12 with N3 – N6, Electrical and/or Mechanical.
- Technical Skills
- Team Player
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Details
- Stress Handling
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making Skills
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and qualifications to [email protected] with the reference AMW 01/24 in the subject line.
- The closing date for applications is 26 January 2024.
Applicants are encouraged to ensure they follow the application instructions to increase their chances of success. Good luck to all potential candidates!
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.