ABB SA Graduate Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at ABB SA for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
ABB South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: Not specified
Internship Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng
ABB South Africa understands that Young Talent is the future, hence we do our best to recruit and develop young talent by providing the best working and learning environment that allows us to write the future together.
Working for ABB South Africa as a Trainee you will not only get hands-on experience in one of the leading Engineering, Technology and Innovation companies in the world, you will also get an opportunity to develop your skills beyond what you have learned in class.
All our Young Talent Programs are based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is
- Hands-on (70%)
- Asking questions (20%)
- Classroom (10%),
For the 2023 Intake, we are looking for graduates in the following areas:
Corporate Marketing and Communications:
- You will work in a department that does all our corporate branding, communications, and events.
Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- You will work in a department that handles our Transport, Trade, and Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
Human Resource Management
- You will work in a department that does our Employee Life Cycle Management, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, and Industrial Relations.
Finance or Accounting
- You will work in a department that does our business controlling and Accounts Payables.
Occupational Health & Safety
- You will work in a department the does all our health and safety campaigns and ensuring that ABB is a safe working environment.
Information Technology or Information Systems
- You will work in the IT department and manage the processes from end to end.
- You will get exposure to the Testing of Switchgear on all areas; Primary, Secondary, Modular and commissioning, you will also be exposed to working with electrical and mechanical designs for switchgears.
- You will get exposure to basic design, draughting, electrical and mechanical workings of Electrical Motors.
Control and Instrumentation
- Exposure includes working with Control Systems, Field Instrumentation and Actuators. And the Design and Commissioning of Distributed Control Systems (DCS).
- You will get exposure and learning from our Factory Operations, Time Studies and Process Improvements.
- Exposure across the business to drive the development and promotion of the 4th Industrial Revolution – ABB Ability.
How to apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates