SACAA Client Services Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at SACAA Client Services for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Client Services Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 May 2023Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) is taking applications for the 12 months Internship Program in the Client Services Division. Successful Interns will be afforded an opportunity to gain work experience in Client Services.
Duration: 12 Months contract
- Provide front line support – walk-in centre, contact centre and written correspondence
- Provide customer services in line with the SACAA policies and procedures of the Client Relationship Management section.
- Track all customer queries in the approved CRM system until queries are closed
- Professionally respond to requests from both external and internal customers
- Evaluate customer satisfaction through approved tools and systems.
- Prepare documents
- Collate information for reporting
- Package documentation required for meetings and other departmental engagements
- Circulate required information and documentation throughout the department and keep accurate record thereof
- Receive and relay documentation and information to applicable recipients in the department
- Develop and maintain a proper filing system to ensure accurate retrieval of information as and when required
- Screen, classify and record documents for easy access and tracking
- Coordinate functions and meetings for the department
- Ensure all documents are properly filed
Check Requirements and Apply:
Grade 12, with a National Diploma or Degree in:
- Business Managements
- or Client Services related qualification
How to Apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates