Mediclinic and ER24 Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at the Mediclinic and ER24 for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Mediclinic and ER24 invites South African student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 / 2024 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 July 2023,
Mediclinic and ER24 are inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
The bursary will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Clinical Technology
- Emergency Medical Care
Mediclinic and ER24 have recognised the global skill shortage and need for qualified healthcare professionals, thus they will be granting a limited number of bursaries to deserving students who need financial assistance.
MORE ABOUT THE MEDICLINIC / ER24 BURSARY PROGRAMME – EXPENSES COVERED & RENEWAL
The bursary will cover course fees only. The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year at a time and candidates must reapply for funding each year, which will be granted based on academic progress.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback on your application, please accept that your application was not successful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric or you must be currently in Matric
- You must have received or be in line to receive a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric
- You must be studying or have been accepted/ registered to study towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2024
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be in financial need
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Mediclinic Bursary Application 2024
(Reference number: 38512)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11/ Matric results, if entering your 1st year of study (certified copy)
- Current academic record/ results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of acceptance or registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents, guardians or own proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.