Mediclinic Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at Mediclinic for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Mediclinic Southern Africa invites South African qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
Bursary online application closing date is 15 September 2022
Bursaries will be awarded to Doctors who wish to complete their studies towards specified specialist or sub-specialist course or programme, accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen OR a South African permanent resident
- You must be a Doctor registered with the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- You must be registered for a specialist or sub-specialist course, accredited by the HPCSA
- You must have been interviewed and offered a numbered training post, within a training institution that is recognised for specialist or sub-specialist training
- You must meet the requirements for the specialist or sub-specialist qualification
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Mediclinic Bursary Application 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.