Necsa: Apprenticeships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Necsa invites unemployed youth to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2023.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 23 February 2023
Apprenticeship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME (2023-26)
Necsa Learning Academy Apprenticeship Vacancies
Necsa Learning Academy would like to extend an invitation to the unemployed youth to apply for the Apprenticeship Training Programme in Boiler-making and Welding engineering trades.
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA) is a nationally recognised and accredited skills development provider focused on professional and technical skills development.
- N2 with 4 subjects and relevant trade theory included, or
- Technical Matric with Maths, Science and relevant trade theory included, or
- NCV Level 4 Engineering Certificate with 7 subjects and relevant trade theory included.
In addition to above minimum criteria candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- Technical knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Assist in building a high performance culture.
- Appointments to these positions are dependent on successful completion of screening protocols, such as being declared medically fit, security clearance, qualification verifications
,and technical assessments.
- CV’s must be accompanied by a certified copy of identity document and certificates.
- The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract.
- Successful candidates will receive formal training and on-the-job training at Necsa
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
- Only South Africa citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
- No late application will be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- No deviation to the minimum criteria will be accommodated.
To apply for the apprenticeship, please send your CV to [email protected]
For any enquiry regarding the advert, you can contact:
Prinsloo: 012 305 3378, Kgothatso: 012 305 3411 or 012 305 3304.
All applications must be submitted by 23 February 2023
If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.