Grinaker-LTA Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Grinaker-LTA Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Grinaker-LTA is welcoming applications from South African students for the Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Grinaker-LTA is offering a bursary program for the 2024 academic year for South African students pursuing undergraduate studies in the fields of Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying.
Fields of Study:
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
Expenses Covered: The bursary will cover the following expenses:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Exam fees
- Allowances for books, accommodation, and meals
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible for the Grinaker-LTA Bursary Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Have completed Matric (Matriculation).
- Be studying towards a qualification in one of the specified fields of study.
- Be in your 2nd or 3rd year of study.
- Be enrolled in a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa.
How to apply
To apply for the Grinaker-LTA Bursary Program, follow these steps:
- Prepare the following supporting documents:
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Certified copy of your most recent tertiary results.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) that includes your cellphone number and email address.
- There is no specific application form to complete. You need to submit the required documents mentioned above.
- Send your application via email to [email protected].
- In the subject line of the email, insert the following: “Bursary 2024 (Your Full Name).”
Ensure that you submit all the necessary documents and follow the instructions provided to avoid any disqualification of your application.
For more information or to view other bursaries and scholarships offered by Grinaker-LTA, you can visit their website or contact the provided email address for inquiries.
Application Deadline: 13 November 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.