Eskom University of Technology Bursaries 2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursaries programmes at Eskom University of Technology Bursaries 2024/2025 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
Eskom invite students to submit applications for the University of Technology Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Reference Number: 50761722NM
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Matriculated in 2023
- Conditional acceptance from the University of Technology to study a diploma in engineering
- Applicants should not be holding any other Bursary or registered at any tertiary institution
- 2023 Final Grade 12 results with a minimum:
- English Level 4
- Pure Mathematics Level 4
- Physical Science Level 4
- Conditional acceptance from the University of Technology to study one of the following:
- Diploma Chemical Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering Light Current
- Diploma Electrical Engineering Heavy Current
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply before the closing date of 31/01/2024. Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements and provide all necessary documentation. For application details, submission guidelines, and further information, please refer to the Eskom Holdings Limited website or contact the Human Resources Department.
Eskom is committed to promoting diversity and equal opportunities. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.