Winnie Madikizela-Mandela Municipality Finance Internships 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for internship programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for internship programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest internship programmes at Winnie Madikizela-Mandela Municipality Finance for 2023/2024 and how to apply.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. It is typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field. Employers benefit from these placements because they often recruit employees from their best interns, who have known capabilities, thus saving time and money in the long run.
Winnie Madikizela-Mandela Local Municipality invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2023.
Internship Application Closing Date : 22 March 2023 12:00
Internship Location: Bizana, Eastern Cape
POST: FINANCE INTERN
DEPARTMENT: : TWO (2) YEARS FIXED CONTRACT
CONTRACT: BUDGET AND TREASURY OFFICE
REMUNARATION: R100 000.00 PER ANNUM
- National Senior Certificate or Grade 12;
- Belong to a previously disadvantaged group or background;
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 35;
- Possess a three (3) year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting or
- Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management and Economics;
- Must be computer literate with the knowledge of MS Office Software Package (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to speak at least two languages spoken within the Council’s area of jurisdiction and
- Preference will be given to those applicants coming from the Mbizana area of jurisdiction.
How to apply
An application form (available on the municipal website) must be completed to apply for the position and the reference number quoted, accompanied by a comprehensive CV with traceable references, copies of certificates, ID and driver’s licence must be submitted as part of the applicant’s application.
All correspondences should be addressed to: The Senior Manager: Corporate Services, Winnie
Madikizela-Mandela Local Municipality, PO. Box 12, Bizana, 4800 or be submitted to the Municipal Offices during office hours or emailed to: [email protected]. For more information please contact: Ms N. Mshweshwe on 039-251 0230 during office hours.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates