Umzimvubu Local Municipality Learnerships 2022- For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at Umzimvubu Local Municipality for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Umzimvubu Local Municipality invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Location: Eastern Cape
WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING/IN-SERVICE TRAINING ADVERTISEMENT
The space for learning (In service training) exist in the following field of study:
- Public Management Sound Governance)
- Environmental Science/Environmental Management/ Botany ( Citizen & Community Services)
To qualify for the Work Integrated Learning/In service Training, you must attach the following:
- Be a student from one of the registered institutions under the Department of Higher Education & Training and in need of the work integrated learning/in service training
- Must have completed all the theoretical learning;
- Must have a signed letter from the institution confirming that the student needs such learning;
- Be from Umzimvubu Local Municipality area of jurisdiction (Mount Free -KwaBhaca and Mount Ayliff-EmaXesibeni) and
- A proof of residence from Ward Councilor must be attached in the application.
How to apply
All applications with Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of educational certificates, copy of South
African Identity Document and a covering letter for the above learning should be forwarded to: The
Corporate Services Department, Umzimvubu Local Municipality, Private Bag x 9020, MOUNT
FRERE, 5090 or hand delivered at Erf 813 Main Street, KwaBhaca, 5090 or 67 Church Street,
NB: NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Enquiries: V.Cita (039) 255 8500/ 8563.
Closing date: 15 August 2022 at 16h00.
Canvassing support from Municipal Officials and Councilors is prohibited and any person found quilty thereof, will be disqualified with immediate effect. The Umzimvubu Local Municipalitv is committed to achievement and maintenance of employment equity and diversity especially in respect of race, gender and disabilily. The Municipality reserves the right to approve or decline the appointment.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 15 August 2022
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.