Transnet Learnerships 2022/2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Transnet for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Transnet Freight Rail invites unemployed graduates to apply for Learnership / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Transnet Freight Rail offers an excellent platform to young, vibrant, enthusiastic graduates who are
between the ages of 18-35 to enter a 12-month workplace graduate internship programme within the various functional areas of Central Corridor.
This opportunity is open to all graduates of Department of Higher Education & Training registered
institutions i.e., Universities, Universities of Technology and TVET Colleges. Consideration will be strictly given to applicants in need of the 12 months workplace graduate internship.
N6 Diploma, Diploma, Degree etc, is required from the following qualifications or field of study:
- Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing and Sales Management or related
- Financial Accounting, Economics Management, or related
- Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Social Sciences or related
- Occupational Health & Safety, Risk Management or related
- Business & Systems Analysis, Computer Applications, or related
- Logistics, Transportation, Safety, Project, Operations Management
Applications will be considered from applicants residing in the following areas/municipalities:
Isando, (Vereeniging: Leeuhof & Klerksdorp, Sasolburg), Mafikeng, Kaalfontein, Millsite, Natalspruit, Pretcon
How to apply
The following are the required documents for the submission process:
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of grade 12 certificate
- Certified copy of qualifications
- Certified copy of South African Identity Document
- Certified copy of driver’s license (where applicable)
- Proof of residential address
The short-listed applicants will undergo a selection process and should also be prepared to
undergo medical and safety behavioural risk assessments as part of the selection process.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- 3rd Floor, Admin Building, 1 Anvil Road Isando, 1609
- 15 ROE Building, 1 Du Randt Street, Sentrarand, Putfontein, 1501
- 1 Hollywood boulevard, Leeuhof, At the security gate
- 10 Newton Street, Zamdela, Sasolburg, At the Security gate
- Train Station, Margaretha Prinsloo Street, Klerksdorp 2571
- 1 Station Road, Infrastructure Building, Millsite, Krugersdorp, 1740
Applicants submitting should complete the register that will be at the drop off location with
full details and date of application.
Application Deadline: 16 November 2022
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.
Warning: Undefined array key "mts_social_button_layout" in /home/u487778199/domains/sainformant.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mts_schema/functions/theme-actions.php on line 461