South African Theological Seminary Postgraduate Online Application 2023/2024 | How to Apply Online.
The Management of the South African Theological Seminary is inviting applications for interested and suitably qualified students (Local and International) for admission into a higher diploma, postgraduate diploma, masters, and Ph.D. programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
How to Apply for the South African Theological Seminary Postgraduate Programmes 2023
The South African Theological Seminary Postgraduate Application 2023/2024 can be done both online and offline.
In order to apply online you will need a working email address and a functional cell phone number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number. To apply online, visit the South African Theological Seminary website below and navigate to “Apply Online” and select Postgraduate programmes.
Once you’ve completed the online application, you don’t need to send a hardcopy application. Hardcopy application is available on campus for those who don’t have access to an internet connection.
South African Theological Seminary Hardcopy Application;
The South African Theological Seminary paper application forms are available online. Check the school website to download both.
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Submitting a hardcopy application may take a bit longer than the online application. Please be patient.
- Make sure that you attach all relevant documents to your application form.
- Make sure you pay a non-refundable application fee and submit proof of payment.
Where to Submit the South African Theological Seminary Application Form?
To apply for admission at the South African Theological Seminary, simply print the form and post it back with the required documentation, and signatures to the school’s Admission Unit.
NOTE: All applications must be submitted before the application closing date.
Important Information for new applicants;
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- a testimonial of good conduct;
- a Matriculation certificate or, if not yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desires to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- one passport photograph (one for admission)
- application fees – no-refundable Postal Order;
- Copy of pages 1 of Identity Document.
We believe this article was helpful, and you would want to share it with others! Please, kindly use the social buttons below to share with friends.
What is your take on this article? If you have suggestions or opinions about this article, kindly drop a comment below, and we will reply as soon as possible.