South African Reserve Bank (SARB): Economics Bursaries 2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Bursary programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Bursary programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Bursary programmes at South African Reserve Bank (SARB) for 2023 and how to apply.
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites student to apply for Economics Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Economics and Econometrics
- Economics and Mathematical Statistics
- Economic Science
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under the age of 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric OR be currently in Matric
- You must intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the Economics-related fields listed above
- You must be entering your 1st year of undergraduate studies in 2023
- You must have been provisionally accepted to study at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% for the 2022 academic year
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 70% for Mathematics and English
- You must be in financial need
- You must be unable to afford to attend university without a bursary
- You must be from a disadvantaged background
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: SARB Bursary Application 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.