Seriti Coal Learnerships 2022/2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at Seriti Coal for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Seriti Coal invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 12 August 2022
Learnership Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga
The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Auto Electricians, Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians and Riggers.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards
- Report any unsafe behaviour, conditions and incidents to the responsible person
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time
- Successful completion on theoretical and practical learning
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process
- Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in both subjects (Maths & Science)
- Or N3 Technical Certificate with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in all subjects
- A valid driver’s license
Advantageous: Previous exposure to the maintenance environment
How to apply
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.