Sasol Artisan Learnerships 2023/2024 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for the Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at the Sasol Artisan Learnerships 2023/2024 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Sasol invites unemployed youth to apply for Electro Mechanic Artisan Learnership Programme 2023.
Sasol is recruiting and invites applications for the Electro Mechanic Artisan Learnership Programme 2023.
Sasol are looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young employees to participate in their Learner Electro Mechanic Programme.
Sasol will train, develop and assist Electricians/Mechanical Fitter Artisans in becoming a qualified Electro Mechanic.
In line with Sasol commitment to employment equity and our specific focus on gender diversity in the operational environment, we welcome female candidates to apply.
WHAT IS EXPECTED?
- Full commitment and participation on the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitude
- Meet all passing standards on both theory and practical test
- Obtain an EM Trade Certificate upon the completion of your practical training.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU NEED:
- An NQF level 4 Trade Test Certificate as a Mechanical Fitter OR Electrician
- A complete Grade 12/ N3 (Excluding Mathematics on lower grade, Functional Mathematics and Mathematics Literacy.
- Physical Science / Engineering Science on Grade 12 / N3 level >40%
- English / Business English (pass)
- Commitment to complete and excel on the training programme.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Leadership: Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
If you don’t hear from us within a month (60 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applying method: To apply, please choose one of the following options:
- visit https://mobi.txthire.com/jobs/SASOL and tap on the job title. This option is free to use but requires an internet connection (e.g. mobile data or wifi hotspot). For External applicants
- Apply by clicking on Apply Now or by dialling *134*6980*28# Or go to sasolcareers.datafree.co.
- For Internal EmployeesFREE on all leading mobile networks (Telkom, MTN, Vodacom, Cell C)ONLY USSD and MOBI APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Sasol is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Application Deadline: 23 March 2023
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.