Rio Tinto Learnerships 2022/2023 – For details about eligibility, requirements, available positions, application procedure – how to apply, application form PDF download, interview questions/schedules, etc.
Are you looking for Learnerships programmes in South Africa? Do you have the basic requirements to apply for Learnerships programmes? If yes, you are welcome to this page.
This page contains information about the latest Learnerships programmes at Rio Tinto for 2022/2023 and how to apply.
A Learnerships Programmes can be described as a training programme that consists of both theoretical and practical elements. It offers a way for you to gain work experience, as well as an NQF registered qualification. This relates directly to an occupation or field of work.
Rio Tinto invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 09 September 2022
Learnership Location: Richards Bay Minerals, KwaZulu-Natal
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- Successfully completed N2/NCV level 4 Certificate in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver ’s License.
The following Learnership opportunity is available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Mineral Processing
- Female South African citizen
- Matric with Maths and Science, or
- 4X N3 subjects (Maths, Science and two
engineering / Mineral processing subjects for Learnership Mineral Processing)
- National Driver ’s License
How to apply
Your application should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
Applications for our 2023 Engineering Learnership will close on 9 September 2022.
Was this information helpful? Do you want to be notified when we publish new articles? If yes, don’t hesitate to like our page on Facebook for timely and latest updates.